Tuesday 31 May 2011

And onward...

Will try to put up some interesting articles in the next few days but wanted to say 100 followers! Woohoo.

Also, the day before yesterday I set a new record for page views in a day and not only broke my previous record, but doubled it. And I broke the old record by a fair margin yesterday as well. Mainly because I've now had 1000 page views for the Citadel Finecast review.

So, going great at the moment. What's next. Well, I have a few ideas for posts but it has been pointed out that I did my top three sculptor posts a while back but haven't done the same or painters. That's admittedly a tougher gig given that there are many more astounding painters out there than sculptors so it might not be a focused top three but I think a general 'top painters' series mightbe in order...

So, who'll be first up? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment