Tuesday 28 December 2010

Welcome to the Asylum

Hello everyone and welcome to my latest land-grab on the web. I have decided that for 2011 that I will have a place to talk about my feelings regarding the miniatures industry and all the varying subjects that orbit around it.

This is where I'll put forth my opinions on what is happening out there. Not sure quite what shape that'll take just yet but my thinking at the moment is that I'd like to talk about the wider business of miniatures rather than just reviewing the latest Space Marine release. Years ago, I used to like to post big, expansive questions on mini forums and see what people thought. I can see myself doing much the same here.

Oh, and the 2011 thing. I'm trying to cut down on my procrastination so have jumped in a few days early...

No comments:

Post a Comment